VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I rip a video file from XVid to DVD on high grade Verbatim discs to be played on a DVD player roughly half way though watching it the DVD slows down to a crawl then the DVD Home player restarts the DVD. When playing from my computer the DVD does the exact same thing except it doesn't restart just extremely slow playback. When I play the Xvid file directly on the computer, there is no problems. At first I thought it was the DVD discs I was using now I realize it's how the DVD is being burned. How can I burn an Xvid file to DVD without any problems I'm using DVD Flick for the conversion and burning.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Flick saves the output to a folder;when that folder is played back on the PC , does it do it too.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Try burning with ImgBurn....not DVDFlick.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Explain though why I bought a original DVD movie and roughly half way though watching the movie for 5 minutes the playback went extremely slow and there were blocks on the screen and rectangles for that 5 minutes. Is this the cause of the DVD Home Player or the DVD or a little of both?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Clean the disk
    Quote Quote