VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Guys The Image Rendering in Potplayer x64 and Km Player is Not The Same in My System.Check The Screenies around the edges -

Potplayer x64 1.5 (Build 29332) beta

KMPlayer

KMPlayer looks More natural.Can I Set up Potplayer to Produce images without making it animated like this?

Also is There a guide to Setup The Video settings Of POTPlayer x64???

TIA
    Quote Quote  
  2. Potplayer is using a sharpening filter. See if you can disable it. It may also pumping up the saturation or using the wrong YUV/RGB conversion matrix (rec.601 vs rec.709). See if there are adjustments for those too.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can You Please tell me How to do that?????
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't use that player. Just look through it's setup options.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The sharpening filter may be on. This can be disabled using the shortcut ( CTRL+R - Default ) for VMR 9. If you are using EVR Custom Present disable any sharpening shader by pressing S Key and switching off the shaders. Try switching the renders, better quality is obtained using EVR than using VMR 9, however using EVR Custom Present can sometime produce wierd shades of red ( happens due to buggy drivers ).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Color saturation can be changed by using correct settings, in options goto video->colorspaces and change colorcoversion rules YbCr<->RGB to BT.709 instead of BT.601
    Quote Quote