VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey everybody,

I don't have a lot of experience in video sharing but I was looking for a place where i can share my videos with good quality (1080p) and not so much advertising like on youtube and I find that on wikipedia :

-> www.spam.com

Do you have any experience with it? Sounds really new place.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 17th Aug 2011 at 04:12.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I like Vimeo.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Vimeo is 10x better than hdshare.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    hdshare is still in the beta stages... I feel like this has been a infomercial by the OP(with only one post)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I find myself in agreement with 16mmJunkie. It would have been sufficient just to name the various things the user has looked at but the user provided a link. Add to that the fact the user only mentioned one site .To me it looks like the the tale tale signs of a spammer.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I've been in this forum few times looking for other answers but the first time posting something Thanks for your welcome....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Funny thing is your posting the same message in several video forums...almost word for word! And have only one post in those.... here is a example: http://www.videastes-amateurs.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11794 Yeah I read french and germany sites too! Young Internet entrepreneur ...hummmmm
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Bye Bye.
    Quote Quote