VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have .TS video (video stream - AVC, audio - mpeg) i can't edit it with MPEG-VCR, because video stream is AVC, not MPEG. So i would like to know how to convert video stream from AVC to MPEG, that i could edit it with MPEG-VCR. When i try to edit .TS with AVC video stream, it opens just audio. I tried other editors to edit AVC video, but they are not as simple as MPEG-VCR.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Videoredo might be able to edit for you.

If you really want to convert it get a good mpeg2 encoder like hcenc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Videoredo might be able to edit for you.

If you really want to convert it get a good mpeg2 encoder like hcenc.
    VideoReDo isn't free, i need freeware. Is there any alternative?

HC Enc is too complicated to me, can't even load my .ts file in it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried edit with TSSniper and avidemux?

If you want simple mpeg converters use https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/all-in-one-video-converters . All can output mpg/mpeg2.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Have you tried edit with TSSniper and avidemux?

If you want simple mpeg converters use https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/all-in-one-video-converters . All can output mpg/mpeg2.
    With TSSniper i can't crop in frame accuracy (i want to crop it as accurate as possible - like in MPEG-VCR, that's why i want to convert video stream from AVC to MPEG, without changing extention .ts, that i could edit it in MPEG-VCR. I want only to convert video stream from AVC to MPEG, but that file would be the same .ts file as it was, just with different video stream). As for avidemux - it shows green screen - no video.

Thank you for trying to help me.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you are going to reconvert you can use any editor....but then there aren't that many free that supports ts avc.

You could use xmedia recode, under audio choose copy, under video convert to mpeg2, save as a mpg. It works as fine as a ts in mpeg-vcr.
    Quote Quote