VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. somebody can help to change region code me panasonic I have it to DMP-BDT110 in region 1 and I want in 4 region or multiregion to it
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Did you check the "DVD HACKS" section on the left hand side of your screen?
    Quote Quote  
  3. in my remote control it does not appear what east Link says
    http://www.firmwareinfo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4#rccombined
    it is different
    http://ftp.futurenet.com/techradar/Review%20images/TechRadar/Home%20Entertainment/Pana...0%20remote.jpg
    where not to be located bellboys DVDRC and BDRC
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Unfortunately you do not understand English well enough to understand the directions.

DVDRC means push number 1 if you want region 1, push number 2 if you want region 2, etc. There is no DVDRC button.

BDRC means push number 1 if you want region 1, push number 2 if you want region B, push number 3 if you want region C.

To set your player for region 1 DVD and region A BluRay playback you enter:
    OK 2 7 0 8 1 1

There are good examples in the document at firmwareinfo.com but you did not understand them because your English skills are low.
    Quote Quote  
  5. WHAT I WANT IS TO CHANGE THE REGION 4 DVD AND BLU-RAY NO MOVE OF THE AREA TO WHICH WOULD BE THE PROCEDURE TO DO, SORRY MY ENGLISH AND MY IGNORANCE BUT'm new to this. If I could explain GRAPHING I'm going THANK
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Not all players can be hacked
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by elprofesor View Post
    WHAT I WANT IS TO CHANGE THE REGION 4 DVD AND BLU-RAY NO MOVE OF THE AREA TO WHICH WOULD BE THE PROCEDURE TO DO, SORRY MY ENGLISH AND MY IGNORANCE BUT'm new to this. If I could explain GRAPHING I'm going THANK
    If that hack works, you'd need to press -

OK, 2, 7, 0, 8, 4, 1 for DVD region 4 + BD Zone A

or - OK, 2, 7, 0, 8, 4, 2 for DVD region 4 + BD Zone B

or - OK, 2, 7, 0, 8, 4, 3 for DVD region 4 + BD Zone C
    Quote Quote  
  8. thank you very much friends now if I understand how to do it again and again thanks a million
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    I understand all that was written above....nevertheless, I am not sure how to input that with my remote control. If I press the 'OK' button...then I get the SET UP screen....and when I enter the code 2708XY....nothing happens. My player is the Panasonic DMP-BDT110. Help please!!! Anyone???
    Quote Quote  
  10. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    There may be hardware differences between your US player and the ones that the hack works for (possibly European or Australian) or the hack DID work in the past on your player but now that the firmware has been updated and/or the hardware has been changed since production a few years ago, it no longer works. That happens all the time.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by robineche View Post
    I understand all that was written above....nevertheless, I am not sure how to input that with my remote control. If I press the 'OK' button...then I get the SET UP screen....and when I enter the code 2708XY....nothing happens. My player is the Panasonic DMP-BDT110. Help please!!! Anyone???
    The instructions for entering codes have been ripped out of context ...

You need to install enhanced firmware on your device before you can use these codes to change the region settings of your device:

http://www.firmwareinfo.com/viewforum.php?f=49
    Quote Quote