VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. First, I'd like to ask, has anyone sucessfully backed up Limitless?

I used a guide from someone on here and I'll post the guide at the bottom of this post.

I ripped mine and backed it up on a BD-25. The first time it played through very nice, quality was great and everything up until the very last 10 minutes and then the voices become out of sync. I figured that maybe my PC got bumped while it was burning so, I re-burned and the same exact thing happened.

I don't really want to try it again due to the cost of Blank Blu-ray media. I'd really love to have this backed up though so that I can keep my orignal clean from scratches.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/299579-How-to-shrink-a-Blu-ray-to-DVD-5-DVD-9-or-BD-25

My only Blu-ray player is my PS3 - I couldn't patch the file like this guide suggests but it wasn't needed anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  2. 1) Have you successfully backed up any Blu-Rays before? Meaning are you sure you're configured properly? What does inspect.exe say? (It's in your BDRB folder).
    2) Is your decrypter up to date? That movie is a new release, there may be a new protection on it.
    3) Open the ripped files folder on your hard drive with BDinfo. Does it show more than one m2ts file for the main movie?
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I guess I deleted the old rip of it, so the files are gone. I'll set it up to rip once again and then post back but in the mean time, how should I be configured?

I'm using the newest version of Anydvd HD
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tommy-T View Post

I ripped mine and backed it up on a BD-25. The first time it played through very nice, quality was great and everything up until the very last 10 minutes and then the voices become out of sync. I figured that maybe my PC got bumped while it was burning so, I re-burned and the same exact thing happened.
    If that happened it will not cause a sync problem.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Use the specific versions of ffdshow, Haali and AviSynth tested by jdobbs, available here:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey thanks guys. I will give that all a try and then post back the result... might be a couple days though with work and all
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hey, back again.

Been a real busy week. I wanted to let the people that helped and everyone else who might read this know my feedback.

I haven't tried to back up limitless but I bought a couple new movies after that and tried the steps posted in the doom forums and so far so good. maybe since I had the no compression option on audio (mentioned in the steps) configured wrong before was the issue because I haven't had anymore problems. I'll try Limitless once again later on when I have more time and can get more blanks. Thanks guys and hope it hasn't been to long to respond, just wanted to say thanks and be back soon
    Quote Quote