VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello. I want to shrink a Bluray to BD25 but without Trailers included into the BD50.
    But if i right Click on the mts part i cant "blank this item"
    Quote Quote  
  2. Of course you can't, that's not a feature of BDRB, nor of any other BD to BD program at this time. It's not implemented yet, although obviously the author intends to. That's why "Blank this item" is grayed out. With BDRB, it's all or nothing, everything or movie only. (Apart from deselecting unwanted audio and subtitle streams).

So whatever you want to remove, get rid of it *before* feeding it to BDRB. Possible alternatives are:

1) Clown_BD BD Copier, which will strip out top menu and movie. But it won't handle interactive java menus, so other than being able to select play from top menu, it's a near certainty that nothing else in the menu will work. (I've tested it, but haven't used it extensively).

2) Rip full disc, then remove unwanted items with BDEdit. That is a fairly daunting program, and again, java menus may be problematic. Consult a guide.

3) I believe it can be done with multiAVCHD, but don't expect it to be an easy job. Again, you'll need a guide.

It may be that some payware exists that can *easily* do exactly what you're asking, but I'm not familiar with any. Perhaps BDFix.

Here's what jdobbs has to say about it:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1467663#post1467663
    Last edited by fritzi93; 12th Jul 2011 at 18:04.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks. I have tried Clown_BD BD Copier which is a bit confusing. Looks like there are two possibilities.
    1. Rebuilding a BD with tsmuxer
    2. just a Copy??

the First option i dont want to use because i just want to strip the trailers. Or must i use THIS option to get my result?

If i use the second option (HDD Copy) and i have unchecked the *.mpls i dont want, they are still included into the burned Copy.
    And...What does that mean (see attachment)? Do i have to uncheck 00022.mpls too? Or is Clown_BD BD Copier deselecting that? Thanks for your Help
    Image Attached Images  
    Quote Quote