VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How do I queue multiple files at once with HandBrake

I converting all my old RMVB manga files to MKV (about 3000 files)

And i got really fed up of it after the first dir with 153 files doing it manual

1 click list > 2 click file > 3 klick add to queue > 4 go to step 1 and repeat 3000 times :'(

Is there a way to automate this or use a different program as this is getting old real fast.

Any help is welcome ^_^
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    HB has to process each file before it goes into the queue, so I don't think there is a way to do multiple selections. You could try Mediacoder as it seems to do batch processing and appears to handle RMVB.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    And welcome to our forums.
    Cheers for the help

And I am not new to forum bin coming here sins i had my first 2 speed SCSI burner ^_^
    Quote Quote  
  4. Go here. http://videoscripts.wordpress.com/downloads/
    Download Watch Folder, then go in to Hand Brake and save your custom query for encoding. Once you have this set Watch Folder to "watch" a folder, choose an output folder and select your encoding query. Then anything you drop in the folder will be encoded with your settings automatically. I have been using this for months and it works like a charm. Rip my blu-rays, name them and drop them in the Watch Folder and voila, my files are in mp4 format for streaming or mobile.
    Quote Quote