VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am using Multiavchd to put 3 or 4 mkv files onto one BD-R. After some trial and error and a few coasters i managed to do do this and made a couple of BD-Rs with great results.
    However, all of a sudden now, when i authored the last few BD-Rs, they will not play properly in my panasonic bd60 bluray player ! The menu is all pixelated and flashes randomly making it almost impossible to scroll through the menu,although when i can by chance get a movie playing, the movie plays just fine!so i dont believe it has anything to do with the movie files.
    I have been successful before and i do not believe i have messed with any settings. I have tried using different style menus with variations of static and motion menu type but it is still the same.Totally confused!
    Multiavchd is v4.1 build 770 and i author to avchd strict mode (i read somewhere in here that i need to use strict mode for my panasonic bluray player)
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks for the link but from what i see is that it is to convert a file to sd-dvd which will fit on a standard dvd5? I am wanting to put a few files on a bd-r with a nice menu like i had done before,i just dont understand why the menu is messed up all of a sudden because i have done it successfully before
    thanks for your time in reading my post and thanks for trying to help, i appreciate it
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    well i give up whatever i try my menu is messed up. i have tried various combinations of menu with static or motion,coded them as avchd disc and bluray disc but the menu is still messed up on my player! gonna have to try one of these discs in someone elses bluray player and see if it works on theirs.Again, i have a panasonic dmp bd60 ......
    Quote Quote