VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have come across lof of sites which have a embedded video on their page, these video play in a seperate pop-window and not in the browser-site page. I know there are couple of Mozilla Add-ons to download a video if you play anything in the Browser. But this one likes, plays in a seperate woindow which is not actually a browser but it opens in a seperate window from the website page in the browser. is there any software or tool which can help me download this video on my desktop.

Thanks in Advance !

Augustya !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Nope I tried using this, it only downlaods video if you play the video in the browser, what I am saying is on this particular website that I am talking about it gives option to play low quality video and HD If I ned to play the Low Quality Video it opens in the browser but If I wanna play the HD video it pops up a different video outside the browser where it plays the HD Clip and that is not being captured by Streamtransport I mean it does not pop up only the HD video Pop up window.so...
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think I have got the solution to my earlier problem but now on one another site when I open it in Streamtransport and say play it gives me this error "Access Violation at address 00000000. Read of address 0000000" and Stream Transport Hangs. What does it mean ?
    Quote Quote