VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello. I tried itune to create mp3 audio CD, but not succesfull. Can somebody help me? Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you wanting to create a data CD with MP3 files on it, or an actual audio CD playable in most CD/DVD players? If you're wanting to create a data CD, any normal burning software should do, such as Imgburn.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Ai Haibara View Post
    Are you wanting to create a data CD with MP3 files on it, or an actual audio CD playable in most CD/DVD players? If you're wanting to create a data CD, any normal burning software should do, such as Imgburn.
    I like to create mp3 CD to play in my car. So to combine 200 or more songs in one CD. My Cd player at the car plays mp3 files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try BurnAwareFree.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    You can also use ImgBurn to do this, but you have to be careful because it's easy to get into the mode where it just convers everything to audio CD format. The author himself says to just add MP3 files in Build mode to create a data disc.

If you have Nero it's rather extraordinarily easy to do this under Nero Burning ROM. Just create an ISO disc and drag and drop your files into the new disc.

Use only ISO or ISO+Joliet format. Do NOT burn to any UDF format or your CD player may have issues. And finally make sure that you close the disc and do not do a multisession burn (ImgBurn's default is to NOT do multisession - unfortunately Nero's default is to do a multisession burn). If whatever you use to burn asks you if you want to do Disc at Once or Track at Once, you want to do Disc at Once.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    And, depending upon which mp3 player you have, you may need to prep the files first:
    1. Fill out the ID3 tags correctly and fully - it often helps with the sorting & display.
    2. Bitrate & samplerate need to be in spec (the player's), and VBR could have problems, and Multichannel probably WILL have problems.
    3. Filename lengths should be within the limits of the player. This is often much shorter than you might want.
    4. Filesize is probably not a problem, but # of files within a directory can be (check the player there, too). Not much of a problem anymore, but some old players also used to not support directories/folders.
    Go ImgBurn!

HTH,

Scott
    Quote Quote