VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hello everyone for a few days now ive been trying to find a program that will let me do full disc backups but let me tweak the encoding parameters(x264 advanced command line options) bd rebuilder seems to be the best but I cantseem to add add my own x264 parameters, I did find a spot in the hidden options txt but i can't get them to take.

does anyone know of a way to do this? maybe a different method or program. all I want is full backup bd50 to bd25 with more encoding options.

EDIT: well after a nap and a couple ... i realized I am stupid lol and just needed to copy the command from the hiddenopts.txt to the bdrebuilder.ini before launch and presto custom settings will take, still having trouble with custom parameters tho

Edit 2: well after digging through the bug forum for bdrebuilder i found that most x264 option will make a bluray non compliant with the standards that is why custom parameters do not work.
    Last edited by kronick; 3rd Jul 2011 at 18:46. Reason: adding info for future peoples reference
    Quote Quote