VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My neighbor asked if I could install an Intensity Pro card into his HP PC so he could capture then, playback games. It seemed simple. The HP has either vista or xp (forgot). It has the Intensity pro card installed and also a PNY GT-430 video card. I installed the software, plugged the output hdmi from his xbox and the other end into the hdmi input on the Intensity Pro card. I plugge another HDMI cable into the output of the card and plugged the other end into the TV/Monitor.

Her son loaded a game and I started the capturing software that came w/the card. We heard no games noises and the monitor was black. I clicked on capture and didn't see the game, but let it run about a minute, then stopped it and clicked on playback. All we saw was a black screen with the correct lenght of time I captured it. Have I missed something? Has anyone successfully done this and have it work, and if so can you through some hints my way?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Make sure to set your Xbox360 to 720p and also change the Blackmagic Intensity Pro to 720p 59.94fps in Media Express
    Quote Quote