VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a copy of tmpgenc authoring 4. I got this software as a gift and I really like using it to author blu-ray movies. I was wondering though. Since this does not support DTS, is there away to mux in a dts soundtrack after you have created the mts file with this program?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think you should be able to without much hassle with tsmuxer. I assume you mean m2ts not mts? If its real bluray as far as I know it has to be an m2ts file.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes that is correct. I fat fingered when typing out the extension. Thanks for the info.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tommcd64 View Post
    Yes that is correct. I fat fingered when typing out the extension. Thanks for the info.
    Sure thing.

Let us know if you run into any problems.

FYI it would be recommended to burn to bluray with the program imgburn if you are going to burn to disc. If you are keeping the structure on a harddrive than it wouldn't matter since you aren't burning.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote