VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I recently reformatted my computer and lost all of the original files I had setup with this capture card, but I've noticed and read, that the newest drivers won't allow the HDCP workaround. So, I was wondering if anyone has this card has been able to get any use out of the newer drivers and software, or if you have the older drivers, I'd appreciate if you uploaded them.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Edged,

Latest drivers with HDMI capture trick:
    AverMedia.AverTV.HD.DVR.32.and.64.bit.Drivers.v1.1 2.0.22

Aver Media Center 3D for C027 (your card): AMC 3D

Coolest software capture (All capture cards): Amarec Tv 2.10

Cauptain
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you so much Cauptain I was looking for those driver over the net and you save me time

Thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hello
    need a bit of help
    everythings setup OK, except Amarec

1. when starting Amarec, recording BUTTON , it ask for drivers, ... ???
    2. is there a guide, outhere, to setup correctly, for 720p and 1080i, Amarec Tv ?

thanks
    Al.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by besthit View Post
    2. is there a guide, outhere, to setup correctly, for 720p and 1080i, Amarec Tv ?

My AVERTV on AMARECTV config:

Last edited by Cauptain; 18th Nov 2011 at 10:07.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok thanks
    will try this today or , soon, tomorrow morning
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    for Cauptain.......
    did a little setup this morning,, just for fun,
    Will do a bigger setup with bluray, game box, hdmi( hdcp) later today.
    I did your setup.
    i use amarec 2.10b
    I have some differences with your setup. i explain
    1. in Graph 3 (live) tap. i have more option, in the lower part of the box, ( under the live enable check box.... ???
    2. in Preset tab, eveythings in gray, so no options for me there ??????
    3. in Recording tab, have many codec, but the one you use is missing ( ULY2) ??? By the way,
    why you use this one, especially.

thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    for everyone..... is there a good powered hdmi splitter outhere, ?
    1. dont want problems with Hdcp
    2. i have to feed a big ACL TV , and the aver card, at the same time

thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by besthit View Post
    Some questions...
    You are welcome besthit,

1 - Its because you have installed the "live_setup.exe." I dont.

2 - Click in MENU and uncheck "Disable Preset". All options will be enable.

3 - I use UT VIDEO CODEC because it is already compatible with AVERHD input color (YUY2). This tip came from one of most active users this forum "JAGABO" (Thank you Jag).

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Hello, guys!

I have a question about this card.

Will i be able to stream from that card using FMLE? Will the device be seen by FMLE same as Osprey 450e for example?
    Right now we use above mentioned Osprey 450e, but would like to stream HD without buying any HD/SDI IRDs.

The setup is like this.

STB HDMI OUT > AVERTV HDMI IN > FMLE see the device > RTMP server

Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by rOOmUSh View Post
    Hello, guys!

I have a question about this card.

Will i be able to stream from that card using FMLE? Will the device be seen by FMLE same as Osprey 450e for example?
    Right now we use above mentioned Osprey 450e, but would like to stream HD without buying any HD/SDI IRDs.
    Yes, you can use this card with Flash Media Live Encoder. I have done so without a problem.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Bumping this because of a problem with my avertv hd dvr:

I was actually using the drivers and amarectv app posted in this thread and it was functioning fine, until during one capture it stopped and began to give me errors in gibberish. Like,
    "I having video fdsh .x0005 with clock far." as well as various other ones that were entirely symbols. Amarec has ceased to function even after uninstall/reinstall.

My question is either "WTF happened..." or "Does anyone know other compatible capturing software?"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hlaycanson View Post
    Bumping this because of a problem with my avertv hd dvr:

I was actually using the drivers and amarectv app posted in this thread and it was functioning fine, until during one capture it stopped and began to give me errors in gibberish. Like,
    "I having video fdsh .x0005 with clock far." as well as various other ones that were entirely symbols. Amarec has ceased to function even after uninstall/reinstall.

My question is either "WTF happened..." or "Does anyone know other compatible capturing software?"

Hello hlaycanson,

On amarecTV menu option, GRAPH 1 and PRESET,
    uncheck USE CLOCK.

Select other "encoder codec". Try UT VIDEO CODEC and disable it in FFDSHOW DECODER TAB (RAW).

If not work, try Virtualdub or VH Capture.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  14. Thank you; I actually got it to work after uninstalling/reinstalling a few times in frustration. I guess 5 makes it work again, although everything looks interlaced even though I have everything I can find concerning that set to be progressive/deinterlaced.

Should I be using a specific codec for 1080i component signal?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you; I actually got it to work after uninstalling/reinstalling a few times in frustration. I guess 5 makes it work again, although everything looks interlaced even though I have everything I can find concerning that set to be progressive/deinterlaced.

Should I be using a specific codec for 1080i component signal?

UT Video Codec has a INTERLACED checkbox, enable it. For me is the very best codec to record with AVERTV HD.

But AmarecTV has a option to "record with filter". You enable Deinterlaced by VGA on GRAPH 2 and set Deinterlace on PRESET, go to RECORDING tab and enable Processing Filter ON. Will save the movie in 1080p.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  16. Thank you for the help. I am having two issues:
    -I downloaded the UT video codec, but amarec doesn't add it to the list of codecs. Virtualdub sees it, though.
    -Where is the deinterlace setting in the preset tab? The other two settings I have as you describe.

Also, within the program I got this to pop up in notpad:
    ; AmaRecTV Live Auto Deinterlacing List --------------
    ;
    ; *** Format ***
    ; - ip
    ; p : Progressiv (not use deinterlacing).
    ; i : Interlace (use deinterlaceing).
    ;
    ; - field
    ; t : Top field first.
    ; b : Bottom field first.
    ; a : Auto select.
    ;------------------------------------------------------

; ip field min_w min_h min_fps max_w max_h max_fps
    How do I enable settings under "ip"? edit: nvm those are for the source video i think
    Last edited by hlaycanson; 11th Dec 2011 at 18:45.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for the help. I am having two issues:
    -I downloaded the UT video codec, but amarec doesn't add it to the list of codecs. Virtualdub sees it, though.
    -Where is the deinterlace setting in the preset tab? The other two settings I have as you describe.

Also, within the program I got this to pop up in notpad:
    ; AmaRecTV Live Auto Deinterlacing List --------------
    ;
    ; *** Format ***
    ; - ip
    ; p : Progressiv (not use deinterlacing).
    ; i : Interlace (use deinterlaceing).
    ;
    ; - field
    ; t : Top field first.
    ; b : Bottom field first.
    ; a : Auto select.
    ;------------------------------------------------------

; ip field min_w min_h min_fps max_w max_h max_fps
    How do I enable settings under "ip"? edit: nvm those are for the source video i think
    Strange. never problem with UT Video codec. Whats your Windows Version?

For DEINTERLACE use this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	UuAlF.jpg
Views:	3952
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	10059

Name:	IGTIi.jpg
Views:	4018
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	10060

Name:	HdYOw.jpg
Views:	4288
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	10061

For auto_deint.ini, use this config:

Name:	cvNEo.jpg
Views:	4061
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	10062

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  18. You are a savior, Claudio. I got it to work with those settings, minus the UT codec.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You are a savior, Claudio. I got it to work with those settings, minus the UT codec.

Hi hlaycanson

Whats Windows version??

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  20. Today I actually updated the driver on the HD80e and now the amarectv software is not working right; I am getting this message
    can anyone let me know how to correct this?

Today, I had uninstall my capture card and then re install it and update the driver and now when I open amarectv is says:

HRESULT = 8007001f

A device attached to this system is not functioning

Code : MpMediacontrol - > Run

I tried a couple other recording softwares that I have and they worked fine after updating my driver but amarectv is giving this message and amarectv is a better software ; that’s why I use it to record. It was working normal until after I updated the driver for my capture device

I hope someone knows to to correct this
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    i followed all the directions and all i get is a green screen
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by detroit1 View Post
    Today I actually updated the driver on the HD80e and now the amarectv software is not working right; I am getting this message

Today, I had uninstall my capture card and then re install it and update the driver and now when I open amarectv is says:

HRESULT = 8007001f

I tried a couple other recording softwares that I have and they worked fine after updating my driver but amarectv is giving this message and amarectv is a better software ; that’s why I use it to record. It was working normal until after I updated the driver for my capture device

Hi detroit1,

Unnistall all codec packs, run CCLEANER, reboot your PC and try again.

Do you have X64 OS? If yes, try Virtualdub 64 bits , capture mode.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by leoman924 View Post
    i followed all the directions and all i get is a green screen
    Do you set correct input config? Signal? Framerate?

Whats OS?

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    i was able to fix it, using the wrong resolution. lol, using it just fine now and looks awsome
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by detroit1 View Post
    Today I actually updated the driver on the HD80e and now the amarectv software is not working right; I am getting this message

HRESULT = 8007001f

I'm getting this error as well. 1.12.0.22 x64 Win7 drivers, AMC 1.7.9 and AMC_HDMI_HDCP_PROTECT_REMOVE_1.7.9.11051801 from "AVERTV HD HDMI HDCP PROTECT REMOVE.rar" that I found somewhere on this board. Tried removing everything including codec packs and ran CCleaner and started again from scratch but I'm still getting the same thing. I used Cauptain's settings exactly in Amarec TV. I get an error with VirtualDub x64 as well. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
    Last edited by Polaris75; 30th Oct 2012 at 21:24.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Sorry, really sorry, wrong thread (and really old), I was reading other post, and also this one, but this answer is supposed to be in other thread, you can close, or remove it.
    ___

Hi everyone!
    I'm new here.
    I was looking for a solution to my problem, let me tell you what's going on.
    This new "fix" that Cauptain posted (Thanks by the way) doesn't not apply for me.
    I'm using a new software developed by Avermedia, which is called now "RECentral", this supports "Internal Cards" and the new "Live Gamer Portable" they released some moths ago, as well the other External Video Capture Devices.
    And I'm not sure if it is compatible, mostly because the software has been (aparentely) completely renewed

The .EXE file doesn't do anything, because doesn't have any relation with it, and I'm afraid that the old software(and drivers) wouldn't recognize the hardware.

So considering my situation here what can I do?
    I read a little about the old fix which was about replacing drivers and all that, but I find the second one easier and faster, and also I don't really know if the first option is even posible(that's why I haven't read it yet).

Is there any advice or help to me?
    I'm really looking forward to capture some nice videos on 720p with much more quality, and even on 3D with FRAPS
    This from PS3, which would be awesome.

Is there any advice or help to me?
    I'll really apreciate it
    Last edited by gooouki; 18th Jun 2013 at 02:52. Reason: Sorry wrong thread, I know it's old
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    All,

After a big tip by jagabo (thanks again my friend), is not necessary HDCP tricked drivers or only AVER Capture cards.

Just buy a HDMI stripper model CVID BG-550.

Its breake any HDCP protection. Try on my PS3 and my friends in any resolution or TV...PERFECT!! I bought more one to future

Will work in ANY card with HDMI input (tested on Hauppages, Roxio HD Pro, Aver cards).

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    All,

After a big tip by jagabo (thanks again my friend), is not necessary HDCP tricked drivers or only AVER Capture cards.

Just buy a HDMI stripper model CVID BG-550.

Its breake any HDCP protection. Try on my PS3 and my friends in any resolution or TV...PERFECT!! I bought more one to future

Will work in ANY card with HDMI input (tested on Hauppages, Roxio HD Pro, Aver cards).

Claudio
    Thanks for the quick reply
    I was looking a way to save some money before making a new purchase
    And all this looked great, but I think I'll keep searching.

And if nothing else works I'll try it.

I was reading all the mess with the HDCP key and I thought something else could be aroung, I guess not yet.

Thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    all.
    good morning
    friend of mine looking for a "2015" substitute of the good AverTV DVR, that will also "have" HDMI" pass thru.
    Can i find some good capture board today, in 2015, instead of the older Aver Dvr ?
    older AverTV dvr, can only do 1080i, i'm looking for capturing 1080p, if possible
    thank you in advance

Al.
    Quote Quote