VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello. I'm sorry for bothering you, but I ask wherever I can and looking for answers...
    I'm looking for some quide, how to edit the whole original Blu-Ray disc with keeping the menu. I mean creating a copy WITHOUT any encoding with deleting unwanted audio and subtitles tracks and eventually adding some new. With keeping 100% quality of course. Shortly something like DVDFab with DVD discs.
    I already tried BD Rebuilder, but it can't do that without encoding (untouched);
    Clown BD, but it can't keep the menu;
    multiAVCHD and BDFix can do it, but there is one problem. They probably changed some internal IDs of tracks on which refer the buttons in menu, so now when I want to switch audio or subtitles from menu, it switches to another one I don't want. The buttons refers now to a different tracks.
    So for example if I delete the first track, so that the first button in the menu refers to originaly second track, second button refers to the originaly third track etc.
    Do you have any ideas how to fix it please? Or another soft, which only delete tracks, but the refers from the menu buttons stay unchanged?
    Or can I do it just with multiAVCHD and then somehow fix it in BDedit? Can it do that? Thank you for you time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. ClownBD BD Copier can retain top menu and main movie and delete unwanted tracks.

But if you want to go further, you're right, multiAVCHD and BDEdit are what you'll need.

There's a guide for it somewhere, but it appears I haven't bookmarked it. I'll try to find it for you.

[EDIT] You should probably read this thread, if you haven't already:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=125903

And this:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=151925

The answer to your question about correctly identifying the track associated with a menu button is in the first link above.
    Last edited by fritzi93; 29th May 2011 at 18:41.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I suspect your problem might come from changes *not* being applied when you add subtitle and audio streams.

Apply only works if the PID for the stream is the same in both the MPLS and the CLPI. The stream numbers must be the same as well. Perhaps if you remuxed the *.m2ts with additional streams and replace the old CLPI with the new one? Check that the IN time for each PlayItem matches what's in the CLPI. And disable UO5 (PG Text ST enable disable) and UO4 (PG Text ST stream number change) in the original playlist.

As an aside, tsMuxer doesn't join *.m2ts files correctly, but Clown_BD does. A single *.m2ts file is far easier to edit than multiple files.

[EDIT] Another thread with guide that may help:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=152952
    Last edited by fritzi93; 29th May 2011 at 20:05.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for your answer.
    ClownBD BD Copier can retain top menu and main movie, but it can't keep bonuses...
    I just tried multiAVCHD on 28 Days Later, but I did something wrong, because there was two playlists and in the end the main DTS track I wanted had no sound...
    When I'll have some time, I'll try that again and read threads you wrote.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    So I got the answer my friends - BD Rebuilder.
    If you put the target size bigger than the original, video won't be encoded.
    Quote Quote