VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have the CASIO high speed camera's.

when I am done editing them internally I usually end up with a TON of tiny clips. sometimes it makes sense to just "join" the 20 to 100 4-6 second clips into one video file (there is no audio)

First what is the best tool to do this WITHOUT transcoding. ie direct stream copy. I would love to find something where I can just DUMP a bunch of clips onto it and have it join them for me.

I tried virtualdub (its a pain you have to append EACH video individually 10 ok 100 PITA) but it also does not work.

the resulting video is fine but its 3 times larger than it should be. it seems for whatever reason when I use virtual dub to join these files (640x480 120fps files) it REPLICATES them 3 times each.

ie it plays them all then again then again even though I did NOT tell it to do that. I added each file only once. ???

suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. OK seems I fixed my own problem. AVIdemux seems to work a treat. I can "drop" multiple files onto its window and it "puts them" together and does not have the Vdub duplication issue. works perfectly.

ALWAYS works this way. I spend an hour searching for a solution and only "solve it" after posting about it
    Quote Quote