VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi -

I am trying to download a video from my boards review site and I am having trouble doing it using Orbit Downloader 4.1.0.0. I was told that this should be able to do it, but I have not had any luck as it just downloads the .swf file (about 98kb) when I actaully want the video.

Here is the link: http://course.doctorsintraining.com/videos/47/demo

I'm new to all of this, so any help would be great!

-rb
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    doubtful you can download it. the site rules are pretty strict about electronic copies, and in fact limit the number of times you can even start viewing a video.

a video screen capture program might work.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Try StreamTransport. It's an rtmpe stream, Orbit Downloader only supports rtmp
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    aedipuss - Yea, they only allow you to watch their videos a few times, but I am one of those people who like to watch them over and over again to let it soak in my head. So I figure if I downloaded it the first time, I could just watch it on my own later on.

k. - I downloaded the software and its currently downloading that demo video. I'm just happy that it could recognize that a video existed for now. To access my other ones I'll have to log into the site and then watch the other videos. I just hope that it will recognize them after I log in and all.
    Quote Quote  
  5. thanks
    Quote Quote