VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I use GetFLV to download from Hulu. Sometimes the entire movie will be only a bit off sync immediately after downloading it, before converting and burning it. If I download it again, the problem will still be there. (This same thing has happened with another program which converts and burns these movies. So it just doesn't happen with GetFLV.)

Another time, only a portion of the movie will have this problem after converting it and burning it to a DVD.

I downloaded one yesterday that after converting and burning displayed this problem only in the final 10 minutes or so on the DVD. Again, the FLV download did not have this problem. I downloaded the FLV file again. It again seemed fine when played in FLV, but when I converted and burned it, it had the same sync problem in exactly the same point as before.

As I have said, this has happened with two different programs converting and burning the FLV. So it is not due to any one program being bad.

This only happens once in a great while, but it's a puzzlement that bugs me.

Any thoughts on this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Perhaps the .flv is corrupted or perhaps it 's a 23fps vs 29.7 fps problem
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote