VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello all!
    The title says it all!

I'm new to everything video and hope to find some help here. I have a Sony DCR-TRV27 and after shooting some video with it the other day I captured it into Windows Movie Maker. Those two steps was the easy part, what I don't have with the downloaded video is sound? I have sound when I do a play back on the camcorder but none with the captured video on my PC.

Also someone at my work mentioned that after I edit it I will need to convert it in order to upload to youtube. I don't know what they meant by this and I have no way of asking them. I've looked in the How To Articles but the truth is I don't now what I'm looking for? I hope some of you can help.

Thanks in advance
    CJ-8
    Last edited by Baldrick; 20th Apr 2011 at 18:19. Reason: New title
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I changed the thread title.

Is it a standard minidv camcorder and you are connecting it through the dv interface/i.link? Or is it digital files on the memory card?

Youtube supports most formats so you can save as for example wmv in wmm and upload to youtube.
    Quote Quote