VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi people. If this has been asked before, pardon the intrusion but I can't find the exact same question in these fora. I have this TS file (12GB or so). I want to "split" it (create another file from 02-83 m. or so). It get's the job done and the audio is sync with the movie itself, but the visual layer shows very, very much lag. How so? This shouldn't happen, should it? Heeeelp please
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hey there! Well, it seems to work wonders. Ok easy and smooth result. But... ahem... No sound? Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  3. tssniper works with directshow, so you need your directshow filters working

what kind of audio in the ts ? use mediainfo(view=>text)

usually haali media splitter, and ffdshow should be enough . On win7 you need preferred filter tweaker as well
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well, it's got AC3. I've tried Haali / Haali AR ... but I do have Win7... What settings should I use in the Tweak-section?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well holy smoke. FFdshow's latest install made the sound work... But this problem now: (Hopefully the last!) The volume is encoded really low. An easy way to change that? And btw. The sound only works when I play the file in WM-Classic Player. What's that all about? :P
    Quote Quote  
  6. Sorry about the last question, just a matter of settings. Thanks a bunch. Perfect program... Still wonder why only WM-Classic is the only program able to play with sound though. Cheers
    Quote Quote