VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi - Hope someone can help with this. I want to add 'copyright' text to a clip I wish to upload to the Internet.
    I used to use Ulead DVD Moviefactory 4 and could do it easily with that. However, using Ulead DVD Moviefactory 6, the option is no longer there to alter the duration that the added title will remain on screen.
    When I go to Edit Room and put the Title Text in - it disappears after a few seconds (as you'd expect a title to do)... the 'clocl' which appears on the left side in uneditable.
    Please - if you know how to do this in ULead 6 - let me know? Thank you!

Colin
    Last edited by colinb1; 19th Apr 2011 at 05:42. Reason: Needed to input more info... :)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    did you know they have they have own forum?
    http://phpbb.ulead.com.tw/EN/viewforum.php?f=2
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No I didn't but I do now! Thank you. I'll go and take a look there but in the meantime if anyone knows, I will keep checking back here - and when I find out the answer I will post it here also.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The answer is this:
    While in the edit room - switch to timeline mode ( small icon at top left corner of the storyboard/timeline - looks like two frames of a film strip) - now click directly on the title block in the title track - and the clock will become available to you - or you can drag the yellow handles at each end of the title block to set a length.
    Quote Quote