VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have DVDFab, I am ripping my music DVD but I want to split it all like the chapters on the disc and then demux the streams so I have the audio so I can put on my MP3, what is the method for this please?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    DVDDecrypter - IFO Mode
    Tools - Settings - IFO Mode - File splitting BY CHAPTER
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I can't get passed the copy protection, do I need to burn the ripped copy on DVD?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    rip with dvdfabdecrypter. Than you should be able to do the same thing again on the harddrive.

But check dvdfabdecrypter first. It probably has a chapter rip feature as well.

Dvddecrypter hasn't been updated in forever.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You could rip it with DVDFabDecrypter to an ISO image....mount the image....then re-rip with DVDDecrypter.....should work. I've never come across a concert DVD that DVDDecrypter doesn't work on.....then again my taste in music is even older than DVDDecrypter.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    You could rip it with DVDFabDecrypter to an ISO image....mount the image....then re-rip with DVDDecrypter.....should work. I've never come across a concert DVD that DVDDecrypter doesn't work on.....then again my taste in music is even older than DVDDecrypter.
    what's a good freeware for this, I tried a few programs but fail to make it work.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    I've never come across a concert DVD that DVDDecrypter doesn't work on
    Me neither. Maybe the DVD is scratched or something. What evidence do you have that it's the copy protection that's stopping you?

Anyway, decrypt the whole thing to the hard drive with DVDFab HD Decrypter. Then open the IFO in PGCDemux. Tick Mode->Single Cell, and under 'Options' check 'Create a PGC VOB' and uncheck the rest. Send each cell (chapter/song) to its own folder.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Nitro89 View Post
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    what's a good freeware for this, I tried a few programs but fail to make it work.
    DVDFabDecrypter is a free portion of DVDFab.
    Quote Quote