VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i have 13 titles in my project and instead of having multiple menus for them i want to keep one menu with several pages such that page 1 has titles 1 to 4, page 2 has titles 5 to 8, and page 3 has the last few titles. I want to be able to do this so that one music plays for all the pages in continuation rather than start from the beginning as would happen if i use multiple menus.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Each menu is a page, and each page is a menu. You create multiple menu pages, then link them using buttons. The DVD spec does not allow continuous play of audio or video across menu changes. You can ctreate motion menus that allow for a seamless introduction video into the first menu page, but after that any change to another menu meanes starting the audio again. There is no way around this, and if you look carefully at any professional DVD, no matter how clever, you will see that it does not break this rule.

BluRay is not hindered by these limitations.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For music, you just have to time the excerpt so it fits naturally within the time your authoring software allows per menu page (this can vary a bit from one app to another):

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/190738-Show-Us-Your-Menus!?p=1420413&viewfull=1#post1420413
    Quote Quote