VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello, I'm new to this forum as of today and looking forward to learning/sharing.

I just purchased a new TV, which is a Sharp LC-60LE832U. I have a JVC RX series audio receiver with 7.1 output, that's about 3 years old. Since my audio receiver doesn't have HDMI connections, I'm running HDMI cables directly from my satellite receiver and Blu-ray player to the TV for video only, for my purposes. For audio, I've run an optical digital cable from the satellite receiver to the audio receiver and a digital coax cable from the Blu-ray player to the audio receiver. I'm getting good sound but it comes out of the speakers a full second before the corresponding video, for both the satellite and Blu-ray sources. It's as if someone's lips are still moving long after their audio is over. I've searched the manuals for all of my components and can't find a remedy for this annoying problem. Anyone know of a fix for this? TIA.
    Gary
    Quote Quote  
  2. Either the satellite receiver or audio receiver should have an audio delay feature. The TV may also have a fast processing mode (often called game mode) to reduce the picture delay.
    Quote Quote