VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to upload a 1.2 G AVI video file to youtube. The upload progress bar on the youtube upload page goes all the way to 100% and then freezes. About 30 min. later an error message pops up. (There was a problem uploading unknow error)

I tried using youtube's advanced uploader but it needs java installed and it wont recognise that I have java installed. The youtube message is that I dont have java installed or java is disabled. I downloaded the latest version of java but I cant find it on my computer. Its not under programs. Can anyone help me upload troubleshoot this?

Thanks Im using a dell latitude and Ulead video studio 11 as an editing program. I also connect to the internet with a sprint air card.

thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    sounds like java is needed
    try retstarting your computer to see if the java pop-up will allow you to install
    Quote Quote  
  3. I now see that the latest version of java is there and enabled. Youtube still says I need java even after a restart.
    thanks for the help
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    install firefox and give it a try.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What browser are you using? If it is Firefox, and you have NoScript installed, note that NoScript blocks Javascript (and Java, as I recall) by default. In that case, you can try using NoScript's "Temporarily allow all of this page" feature, and see if the page behaves normally, then.

Also, check your browser's settings (regardless of whether or not you're using Firefox). The browser may have an Enable/Disable Java setting.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    good day......happened to me several times........solution: use google chrome or any other browser!....hope this helps!
    Quote Quote