VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey everyone,
    I am new here.
    I want to make a playthrough of a game - Deus Ex.
    I record a video using Camstudio,but what I get is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HePKLuaMg5Q
    Why do I get the video in the corner not in the center and why both audio and video quality are so bad?
    I would like some help on this.
    thanks in advance
    stroke
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use fraps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I used it,but it takes up too much space,mine is a 256 GB PC partitioned in two windows.Any other options?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I use camtasia studio, great for all recordings.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    and any editing software?I do want to edit the parts where I die!
    Quote Quote  
  6. camtasia studio can edit etc.... that's why it's expensive though I don't thin it's worth 300$
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    well,I got camtasia studio,but now my game blinks every second.And it appears in the video as well.It's really annoying,how do I remove it?
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm not sure about games I just tested on some online vids youtube, google,sites it recordes video players fine even videos on wmp.
    You might have to start another thread in a different forum, Make sure you read the manual (helpfile) and read the camtasia forums.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Try select area to record in instead of fullscreen mode and stretch to whatever size.

I don't think theres windowed fullscreen mode anymore so try select area, or lock o application.

Quote from site: If it's for a VOD you can record with camtasia as well.

"You need to choose Window mode to get rid of the blinking. I record with "Windowed (fullscreen)" mode and it works just fine."

"My god, I've never thought blinking was caused by this. Thanks LaLuSh, that information changes everything "
    Quote Quote