VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I use the Hauppuage HD-PVR to record my video game footage and then upload those raw files to Youtube and its amazing. But recently I started to edit them by adding a watermark so others wont steal my videos, problem is my PC isnt that fast so it can take up to 2 hours just to encode a 15 minute video in HD So I was wondering is it possible to edit the software that I use 'TotalMedia Extreme' so that I can record footage with a watermark already there? It would save me all the time by not having to edit the videos, or is there another software that will allow me to do this? thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    No, the processing requirements would be the same so you wouldn't be able to keep up with the incoming data.

Who is stealing your videos, anyway? You could add a voiceover indicating they're yours.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rajman View Post
    Hi, I use the Hauppuage HD-PVR to record my video game footage and then upload those raw files to Youtube and its amazing. But recently I started to edit them by adding a watermark so others wont steal my videos, problem is my PC isnt that fast so it can take up to 2 hours just to encode a 15 minute video in HD So I was wondering is it possible to edit the software that I use 'TotalMedia Extreme' so that I can record footage with a watermark already there? It would save me all the time by not having to edit the videos, or is there another software that will allow me to do this? thanks
    What a waste of time add in Watermark to your game footage
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    No, the processing requirements would be the same so you wouldn't be able to keep up with the incoming data.

Who is stealing your videos, anyway? You could add a voiceover indicating they're yours.
    Ok thanks, I guess I'll stick to editing the vids.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SHS View Post
    Originally Posted by rajman View Post
    What a waste of time add in Watermark to your game footage
    Try making sense next time
    Quote Quote