VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My school lets me rent out there HD Cameras for projects and I had to film a project using the HD Cameras that they have. The camera saves in on a Class 6 SD Card and saves it as MTS file. I noticed that my scene I recorded I can't really hear the audio all that good. It there but barley. I think I was to far out for it to pick up on the sound. I can't reshoot everything so is there a way to take the MTS file and put it through a program and edit the sound so it sounds better then saves the new file as a MTS File so it can be heard better?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by PHNeedsHelp View Post
    My school lets me rent out there HD Cameras for projects and I had to film a project using the HD Cameras that they have. The camera saves in on a Class 6 SD Card and saves it as MTS file. I noticed that my scene I recorded I can't really hear the audio all that good. It there but barley. I think I was to far out for it to pick up on the sound. I can't reshoot everything so is there a way to take the MTS file and put it through a program and edit the sound so it sounds better then saves the new file as a MTS File so it can be heard better?
    Yes, you can enhance sound separate from video. What is the camcorder model and what editor are you using?
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote  
  3. Its Panasonic AVCHD 150, I think and I am using PowerDirector but it crashes alot
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by PHNeedsHelp View Post
    Its Panasonic AVCHD 150, I think and I am using PowerDirector but it crashes alot
    Any video editing will cause a re-eecode but Power Director should be able to edit or filter audio (gain, equalization, etc) without re-encoding video.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote