VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, i was trying to burn an srt file onto a movie, changing the font size of the subtitles..
    This is the result: I see the correct size in the preview (before encoding), but this setting has no effect in the encoded file, which has always the same font size.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I downloaded the file ffmpegXbinaries230105.zip. But I don't know how to intall it, because I've already installed the latest version of mencoder and I am not able to activate the self-installer window again. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You may bring back that window by going to Menu > ffmpegX > Install binaries.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you very much. Now it is working!!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Case View Post
    You may bring back that window by going to Menu > ffmpegX > Install binaries.
    Hi case, i tried change the mencoder and mplayer version in Menu > ffmpegX > Install binaries but when I close and open ffmpegx the install binaries window opens with the both fiels in red, but when I select the last version 2006... the conf works just fine

do you know how can I solve this?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I realize this may be heresy in this forum but Submerge does a bang-up job and provides many more options regarding subtitle size, font, style, etc.

I use it often and it just works beautifully.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by kbvid View Post
    i tried change the mencoder and mplayer version in Menu > ffmpegX > Install binaries but when I close and open ffmpegx the install binaries window opens with the both fiels in red, but when I select the last version 2006... the conf works just fine. do you know how can I solve this?
    If you have chosen to install the previous binaries, and a relaunch shows the outdated items in red, then you may click Cancel to advance to the GUI with the installed binaries. Does that help?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Case View Post
    Originally Posted by kbvid View Post
    i tried change the mencoder and mplayer version in Menu > ffmpegX > Install binaries but when I close and open ffmpegx the install binaries window opens with the both fiels in red, but when I select the last version 2006... the conf works just fine. do you know how can I solve this?
    If you have chosen to install the previous binaries, and a relaunch shows the outdated items in red, then you may click Cancel to advance to the GUI with the installed binaries. Does that help?
    Yes! It did help
    Thanks
    Quote Quote