I'm looking to shoot with one of these cameras my little nephew and farm equipment working the fields. I've read that there's quite a bit of problems transferring the 1080 60p 28mb to edit in imovie or anything on a Mac and thats my main concern. Is this correct? I like the features such as time lapse in slow motion but I guess I could live without them being that it would probably be a novelty for me. I'm in a wheelchair and limited to what I can do using these cool features. Anyway, what should I do being that it will be in the dust and it's at $800 camera roughly compared to $350? I would like to mainly do my edits in imovie but I do have Adobe premiere and final cut express which I had no idea how to use those two. Also, has anyone used rageMax warranty service? I was looking to purchase this camera from B and H photo and if I got the more expensive camera I would definitely get the warranty if it was worth it. Most likely it would not get dropped because it would be attached to my wheelchair but the dust would be a problem. Which when I called them up one guy said it's not covered by yet on B and H it specifically says dust, humidity, and there was one more thing but I forgot was covered. Something seems fishy. Any help would be grateful. Thank you