VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. After using AnyDVD or DVD FAB 8 to rip a blu-ray and BD rebuilder to re-author with the movie only option selected with high priority, I see these very fine horizantal lines during movie playback...typically when there is action in a scene. This does not occur when I
    select the full disc option. Any suggestions on settings? I'm using BD rebulder v0.37.1, Vista 32bit with an LG 10LS30 model with optical quantum and verbatim 25gb discs.

Appreciate any suggestions!
    Chris.
    Quote Quote  
  2. First off, change the priority back to idle(default). There is no value in changing it to high. Second, bdrb is now on version 37.03. Update to that one and try it again.

What disc is it?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks. I'll try that. It happens with many discs...the expendables, the karate kid, alice in wonderland, the hurt locker etc.. Again, this only happens in movie only mode strangely enough.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Another thing to check: open your bdrb folder and run the inspect application to make sure everything says ok. You may be running the wrong version of avisynth, haali splitter, or ffdshow. It should look like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	225
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	5255
    Quote Quote  
  5. Will try that as soon as I get home! Thanks for the suggestions.
    Quote Quote