VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all.

I am using meGUI (fully updated), I have aviSynth installed etc.
    I used FRAPS last night to record some stuff, now I want to re-encode it as it has split the files into 12 x 4GB files (it uses uncompressed codecs). A FRAPS video codec and then PCM audio.

I have made the following script and have tried to put the script down under audio in megui and then encode it to MP3 with LAMEMP3, although it opens the encoding box and then meGUI crashes.

If you guys could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

This is my avisynth script:
    Code:
    DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\1.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\2.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\3.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\4.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\5.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\6.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\7.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\8.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\9.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\10.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\11.avi")+DirectShowSource("C:\Fraps\Movies\12.avi")
    #blank deinterlace line
    crop( 646, 148, -392, -264)

#resize
    #denoise
    What I want to do is re-encode the video and audio so it is smaller and at the same time combine all the files (video and audio).

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ok, DirectShowSource does not support Audio. So I changed it to AviSource and it works.

So managed to get it sorted. I realised I should have given the thread a better subject too - sorry.
    Quote Quote