**Note: I'm a n00b lol.

I can't seem to get my Samurai Champloo file series to work when remuxing. I am trying to create a PS3 compatible .M2TS container. The original file is an .MKV container with:

When muxing with default settings, I encounter this error:

So I changed the settings to 23.976 fps, and tried it again. This worked, and functioned perfectly on my PC. However, when I tried it on my Playstation, it recognized no audio codec, and therefore had no sound. Additionally, the video would play very quickly as if it were in fast forward... but only on the PS3.

I also tried converting the AAC track to AC3 and then muxing with the video like this:

When I check the information of this file on the Playstation, it diplays both:
Video Codec: AVC 362 kbps
Audio Codec: Dolby Digital 128 kpbs

However when I play the file, it skips. For the first 5-6 seconds, the sound plays fine but there is a black screen, and then one or two frames from the video show up and skip. After a few more seconds, the audio starts to die as well, and 1 frame of both video and audio will play every few minutes. I can't seem to get this series to work!!!

Can somebody help me?? I have listed a download link underneath to the first episode of Samurai Champloo in the .mkv format I need help with.

(Don't worry. It's 90 megs and CLEAN XD)

http://www.2shared.com/video/LsmHhgNH/SC-01_Tempestuous_Temperaments.html