VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello all

I hope this topic not addressed:

The SmartLabs site advises reader to monitor the page for a tsMuxeR version that runs with Snow Leopard ... I still do not see anything coming.
    We will soon have a new major release of Mac OS and still no tsMuxeR ... Or maybe I missed an episode of the movie ??
    Quote Quote  
  2. make a search in this forum and you will find a post with a link to obtain a SnowLeopard compatible version

bye
    For DVD, iPad, HD, connected TV, … iMovie & FCPX? MovieConverter-Studio 3 (01/24/2015) - Handle your camcorder's videos? even in 60p or 60i? do a slow-motion? MovieCam.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe this?: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZDZHPJU Seems to still be there, an unoffical build of tsMuxeR for Snow Leopard.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Many thanks Guys !

That's true ! A working -non official- release can be found at MegaUL...

Thanks again ...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Thank you for Mac users...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    Maybe this?: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZDZHPJU Seems to still be there, an unoffical build of tsMuxeR for Snow Leopard.
    It will stay there as long as there won't be a real official build with a true correction.
    In fact, I was amazed by the number of people who have downloaded it.

By the way, my build is still working on Lion (at least in DP4), so there won't be a new build.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys, just joined the forum.

I have been trying to get my paws on tsmuxer for lion. No version works so in the end I had to install Virtual Box with a windows installation and run the PC version. Now I could have used BootCamp, but the hassle of rebooting and not having my music playing was to much a loss to take.

Anyone out there can make it work for lion ? what happens is that the program starts but closes when I try to import a .m2ts file. The windows version (under emulation) works perfect.

Thanks

Ump...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Forget it, since posting I got over myself and re-read the read me. Turns out that the hacked version still requires you to delete 2 fonts in the Library (which is hidden in lion) once I un hid it, and deleted it it works

Just thought I would share for other mac noobs.

Happy Christmas 2011
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Does any one know a program similar to tsmuxer for Mac (OSX 10.6 and 10.7)? Free is preferred.
    Seems the URL to download the unofficial build of Snow Leopard version of tsmuxer has been banned, too bad

I want to only remove the audio track from my AVCHD MTS files without any hurt to the video quality.

Thanks in advance here!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    MegaUpload has been dead for quite some weeks. So that link won't work for sure. But Baldrick had posted a link that'll definitely work, tested it myself...
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Hello, my unoffical version is still available at this address
    and any change in the links will be modified in this message on MacRumors.

VoxMac
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you VoxMac and leghorn for the update! I appreciate.

But unfortunately the download from Baldrick's link still could not run correctly on my Mac OS X 10.6.8.
    tsmuxer will not crash this time, but it just did not let me load any video into it. I've tried files in .mts, .m2ts, .mp4, .vob, .vob, etc format. It only gave me the error message "Can't detect stream type...".

Any idea here?

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Maybe you should read my Readme file, and remove those 2 Korean fonts, I'm speaking of in the file.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I followed the Readme.VoxMac document to delete the two fonts files: AppleMyungjo.ttf and Gungseouche.ttf.
    tsmuxer now really works on my Snow Leopard!!!

You are cool VoxMac
    You saved me. Thank you sooooo much and thumbs up !
    Quote Quote  
  15. Just a data point, I deleted those two fonts and was able to use TSmuxerGUI on Mountain Lion (10.8.2). Seems to work well, no failures yet.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by iaflyer View Post
    Just a data point, I deleted those two fonts and was able to use TSmuxerGUI on Mountain Lion (10.8.2). Seems to work well, no failures yet.
    Normally my version is still running on Lion and Mountain Lion (even beta 10.8.3).

VoxMac.
    Quote Quote