VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all, I am in need for help quite urgently so please hear me out.

I have four 30 second clips to put on the same DVD, just call them A,B,C and D.

I want the disc to start with A, which it should Loop itself, until I press jump to next, when it will jump to B.

Then it's the same with B, I want it to loop itself, until I press jump back/jump to next, which will lead it to A or C respectively.

Basically I want all four clips to do that, I currently have DVD-lab pro, but I have no idea how to achieve it, tried the multi-PGC title route but have no luck.

so can it be done in dvd-lab, or any other software?

any help will be much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, it's possible. Basically you want to add a cell command to the last cell of each potentially looping segment. For example, if all looped parts are single-cell, the command type would be 'Link Top Cell' (in terms of DVDRemake program). Such a command is executed in the end of a cell playback and re-starts that cell. When you skip to next chapter, the command is ignored. If the pieces have more than one cell, you can use Link Cell# (first cell # in the chapter) or Link Program # commands, depending on how PGC is organized.
    This editing can also be applied to any chaptered (=having multiple cells) video in DVDLab's VM command editor or PGCEdit (I personally prefer DVDRemake).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Much thanks, due to time constraint I have used a simple workaround with the menus, basically I made some invisible buttons to cheat around it, but I will look into your solution more indepth later.
    Quote Quote