VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Wich is HIGHLy bothering me.
    ive been through alot.
    i had total video converter, xilisoft total video converter and now done with these pay-apps, they all had something strange about their conversion.

total video convert just stopped when converting on a random time. xilisoft says DONE! and just left out a part of the movie, or left out voices by not adding that sound track.

now im using gotsent, and it works instantly on my TV. but......no SRT!
    and the big pro is that gotsent is super fast. total video converter and xilisoft did 6 hours over a blu-ray quality MKV movie.
    gotsent takes 15 minutes! but no SRT subtitle burned in, wich i require.
    so please......i almost beg you....help me. im tired of all this shit and just want to convert and finally play a movie on my sony tv!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Handbrake, load video, under subtitles import srt, click burned in. Start convert to a mp4.

If you want more help you must provide more DETAILED informatoin like what is your source video and what format do you want convert to.

edit:forget handbrake. It doesn't seem to burn in srt...build a htpc instead....
    Last edited by Baldrick; 12th Jan 2011 at 14:56.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Handbrake, load video, under subtitles import srt, click burned in. Start convert to a mp4.

If you want more help you must provide more DETAILED informatoin like what is your source video and what format do you want convert to.

edit:forget handbrake. It doesn't seem to burn in srt...build a htpc instead....
    i just tried adding a .srt to a .mp4 with mkvtoolnix.
    it did work --- it played the subtitle file after it wad finished. but it wont play on my sony bravia TV now. worked when i didnt add subtitles.
    what is a htpc?

Thanks.
    Quote Quote