VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys, I need your help on the following. I allready performed the change to multizone (repeat-76884-9) on my BluRay device, and it worked fine for all of my Zone-1 Music DVD's (Iīm in Zone-4). But I have the original Lord of the Ring trilogy (Zone-2), which I had no problem to play on my DVD-LG multizone, but not so on my BluRay. Is there anything I missed, any trick I canīt find googling, any hint you may give? Btw, I copied them with DVD-Cloner 8 and they play fine, but I want to play the original discs. Is it possible? Thanks and regards
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Could be any number of reasons.
    Most concert DVDs I've seen are region free.
    Region 2 normally has PAL video format...is Chile PAL or NTSC?
    Your hack on the C5500 really DIDN'T work?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi hech54, tnx for your reply. My hack on the C5500 did work fine on my Region-1 Music dvd's. I'd set the player to Regionfree (9). In Chile we have Region-4 and NTSC. And yes, my original LoR Trilogy dvd's are Region-2/PAL. But curiously they played fine on my LG DVD -----> Sony A/V Receiver -----> Samsung LCD TV. The copy of them, made with DVD-Cloner 8, play fine as well with the C5500, but the originals are refused by the player. Any idea what to do? Thanks IA
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    P.S. I also tried setting the player to Region-2, but also no success.
    Quote Quote