Hi guys and girls, ive searched this forum for the past 3 hours but still not managed to solve my problem. i have downloaded Popcorn audio converter and successfully converted 2 mkv files to AC3.

I have been trying to convert the 3rd one since 10am this morning and not sure what im doing wrong. I believe that its no longer downloading the additional tools needed to convert. i get various error messages. its currently saying media info file not found. i then managed to find it and it said delaycut file not found so i downloaded this from the net and it said eac3to not found so i downloaded that and it said faad not found which i cant download from the internet i dont think.

After this i guessed that i'd broken it so i deleted everything and tried to start again but it is now back to saying media info file not found.

what can i do its driving me mad? ive tried to download a fresh version of audioconverter so that i could make sure i said yes to the auto tool download but it doesnt give me that option and just open the converter straight away.....please help!!!