VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi.

Is there any way with tsmuxer program or any other LIGHT program to make one and simple (Single or dual layer) dvd disk with a lot of mkv files that has internal or external greek subs and WITHOUT LOOSE ANY QUALITY of these files?

If there is a way to do that how i can do it exactly and what programs i need.

I want the final avchd disk to play to ANY BLURAY PLAYER even into ps3 and i can change the view between the different episodes-files that i have into this avchd disk.

A LOT OF THANKS.
    Quote Quote  
  2. multiAVCHD can do it. There are some guides available on the multiAVCHD page. It's probably best if you study a guide or two and then if you have a specific question, ask again in this thread.

No one can guarantee the output will play on *all* Blu-Ray players, but if AVCHD is in the player's specs, it should. I'm uncertain about what PS3s can play, however. But IIRC, European models can play AVCHD discs with menus.

Good luck.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    No i don't like this prg because it need to install a lot of prgs except that.

And it is do the all work to a lot of time.

I want a LIGHT program that do the all procedure to little time with NO QUALITY loss of video files(This is the way that the all procedure i want to do it fast)

A lot of thanks for you answer.
    Quote Quote