VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello.

I just bought a Logik L22DVDB20. It's a television with a built-in slot DVD player. I'm hoping to make it multiregion if possible so I can disconnect my regular DVD player. Anyone know of any hacks? It's currently region 2.

Any help would be great, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Highly unlikely.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Aww I was hoping I might be able to. I know you can with the Logik players. No chance at all?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by WanderingElf View Post
    Aww I was hoping I might be able to. I know you can with the Logik players. No chance at all?
    I'm not sure what you are getting at. Nobody here makes hacks....and nobody here is hiding it from you. If it is not listed here or found elsewhere via a Google search....it doesn't exist and probably never will.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you can't find a specific hack for your model, as a last resort you could try hacks for other models from the manufacturer, for example:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/272665-Logik-LD3330-Multi-Region-help-plz
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Originally Posted by WanderingElf View Post
    Aww I was hoping I might be able to. I know you can with the Logik players. No chance at all?
    I'm not sure what you are getting at. Nobody here makes hacks....and nobody here is hiding it from you. If it is not listed here or found elsewhere via a Google search....it doesn't exist and probably never will.
    Oh that's not what I meant, I was just disappointed. I think it's a fairly new model so it could be no one's figured it out yet if there is one. I did check the links on the leftbar for my model before I posted.

Originally Posted by intracube View Post
    If you can't find a specific hack for your model, as a last resort you could try hacks for other models from the manufacturer, for example:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/272665-Logik-LD3330-Multi-Region-help-plz
    Thanks. I did look at that one actually, wondering if it might work for mine. I don't have a tray though, it's a slot.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes there is... and it's very very easy.
    Select DVD as the source, then type in 9735, with the arrow keys on the remote choose region 0 then exit menu and your done.
    Enjoy.... and don't let anyone say Middlesbrough boys are not friendly!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by daverroberts View Post
    Yes there is... and it's very very easy.
    Select DVD as the source, then type in 9735, with the arrow keys on the remote choose region 0 then exit menu and your done.
    Enjoy.... and don't let anyone say Middlesbrough boys are not friendly!!
    You sir, are awesome.

It's actually the same code that's on the link someone else posted above, but I looked at the model that went with and it was one with a tray so I thought it wouldn't work.

I owe you thanks and him an apology. But yay! It even plays my Reg 1 RCE Knight's Tale now and some hacks don't allow that to play (it's a good one to test because if it's not going to play it shows a map of the world rather than just leaving you wondering if the blank screen will go away).

Now if I could just get it to not make the scary grinding noise as it accepts and ejects the disks......
    Quote Quote