VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone, I'm looking for help on making a karaoke dvd so I could play on a dvd player with a karaoke system in it. I'm trying to make a dvd out of some brazilian songs/videos I have.

So I was thinking of doing it this way:

1)

a. Get the music I want and find someway to remove the voice of it. So far I have google and found Audacity which might do the job, not sure yet.

b. Maybe google for a .kar of the song I want and only go with the midi sound.

2) Not sure how, but I need to add the lyrics to song and also get it reading like it does on karaoke.

3) I also get this in mind of getting the video clip of the song, removing the sound of it and add the song with the lyrics to it (step 1 and 2).

4) Burn it to a DVD.

5) Pray that it will work.

But now the big question comes, how can I do this steps? So far I have TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 which I believe will takecare of step 4.
    So please let me know what to get or use to make this possible.. anything that can be add is also welcome.

Thank you in advance...

PS: sorry for my bad english.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Kind of shooting two barrels with a wheel iron there

Dvd is a bit different ... this link gives some tips using visualsubsync which supports karaoke feature ... bit of reading ... once that's done the rest is easy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by MadeInBrazil View Post
    a. Get the music I want and find someway to remove the voice of it.
    Sorry but you are in WAY over your head and need to find a new hobby.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Originally Posted by MadeInBrazil View Post
    a. Get the music I want and find someway to remove the voice of it.
    Sorry but you are in WAY over your head and need to find a new hobby.
    I dont know if it is possible, I have seen coments on people doing it, but I also find it hard to be done, and that's why I gave option a and b one of the other is ok for me. Option B the file comes ready, I dont have to do anything now I just need to figure it out how to add a video to it, and burn it to a dvd. So i'll stick with my hobby for now...
    Quote Quote