VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello All,
    I want to convert WMV file to MP4. Currently i'm using FFMpeg(Libx264) and Libfaac. Before conversion , we are using AVSyinth script to add logo to our file and than pass this AVS file as input in FFmpeg and generate a MP4 file. All aspects of file are fine, but the file is going out of sync at random. I have added AVS script and FFmpeg command line to confirm that process is going fine.

AVS Script
    Code:
    video =  DirectShowSource("sample1.wmv", fps = 25, Convertfps = true, audio = true)+DirectShowSource("sample2.wmv", fps = 25, Convertfps = true, audio = true)
    img = ImageReader("logo.png")
    Imagemask = ImageReader("logo.png",pixel_type= "RGB32").ShowAlpha(pixel_type = "RGB32")
    LogoVid=Overlay(video, img, mask = Imagemask, x=0,y=0)
    return LogoVid
    FFMpeg Command
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "sample.avs" -vcodec libx264 -b 2000k -r 25 -s 720x576 -aspect 4:3 -acodec lbfaac -profile aac_low -ac 2 -ar 48000 -ab 64k -y -vpre "libx264-baseline.ffpreset" "Sample.mp4"
    I have observed that single video file are working fine. but when we add 2 or more video in AVS script the file is going out of sync.

Please provide a working solution for this problem.

Thanks
    Coderts
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ajitpals View Post
    I have observed that single video file are working fine. but when we add 2 or more video in AVS script the file is going out of sync.
    Try using Aligned Splice (++ operator) instead of UnalignedSplice (+) to join videos.
    Code:
    video=DirectShowSource("sample1.wmv", fps=25, Convertfps=true, audio=true)++DirectShowSource("sample2.wmv", fps=25, Convertfps=true, audio=true)
    Quote Quote