VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to encode the TS file as X264 mp4 document, but sometimes
    the source file contains some mask, which when use the neroaacenc (in
    megui) to encode the aac audios, the resulting aac files only have sounds
    before the mask part, the part after the mask is totally mute in the resulting
    aac file, is there a way that can fix the aac audio file due to the MSK TS file?

Thanks very much for you guys attention and I will be very appreciate if anyone
    can figure out this problem!
    Last edited by ihmcjacky; 28th Nov 2010 at 06:11.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It seems that mskin TS is an unsolvable problem
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    And I always got this error when trying to encode the audio, please help~~ I have tried out many methods but still problem exists
    I am using win7 ultimate 64 bit

When encode starts, error occurs
    The chinese characters in English
    Try to read or write protected memory. This usually means that other memory has been damaged
    Quote Quote  
  4. 1) What do you mean by "mask" ?

2) Can you translate the chinese symbols in the error message ?

3) Why did you post a screenshot (with pixellation) in the 1st post ?

If you are using a cut file, another method is to do your edits to the audio with the avisynth script using Trim()

Are the errors from the source transport stream ? (e.g. dropouts) ? You can try cutting with tsmuxer around the error part also
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    1) What do you mean by "mask" ?

2) Can you translate the chinese symbols in the error message ?

3) Why did you post a screenshot (with pixellation) in the 1st post ?

If you are using a cut file, another method is to do your edits to the audio with the avisynth script using Trim()

Are the errors from the source transport stream ? (e.g. dropouts) ? You can try cutting with tsmuxer around the error part also
    Thanks for your reply!

1) As you can see from the image, there is some "breaking squares/pixels", this is due to the weak TV signal, I know this is impossible to recover the corrupted (bad) frame, but the aac audio (which is demuxed from the TS file) when pass to megui for encoding appears that the encoded audio only have sounds up to the corrupted frames part, (say the bad frame part is in the 20 minute scene, the voice after tht 20minute encoded audio appears totally mute.)the subsequent has no sound. Is there any method to solve this problem?

2) I have translated the chinese symbol. The error message is
    "Try to read or write protected memory. This usually means that other memory has been damaged"

3) This is the screenshot which illustrates the problem I have mentioned, this is what I say about "mask"

I think this is as you have said, the drop out of the TS (which we hk people say "mask"), but I have already encoded the video part, the only problem I face is I can't encode the audio part of the TS file which contains some bad frames as shown in the screenshot.

Thanks for your kind attention!
    Last edited by ihmcjacky; 30th Nov 2010 at 02:31.
    Quote Quote