VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi
    well, i used to demux audio and video from a .ts file (in standard def.) with projectx and it really works great. The thing is that I have now a .ts file, but in hd. And here comes the troubles. With projectx I can't demux it (to fix bad frames and this things in the ota dvb, you know...) because projectx just demux an audio file but not the video one. It says something like "dropping gop bigger than 6Mb..." or something.

Anybody have an idea of what to do? Is there any other software, similar to projectx, to do the same? Or, is there any setting in the projectx that allows me to do it? I have not seen anything on the options

Any help will be wellcome.
    Many thanks in advance.

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Hallo

thanks (first ) for the answer. Actually, I know about the TsMuxer and it's gui, but what I don't know is if it fixes problems like the ones I said before. Do you know it? Because I do not want just to demux audio & video contained in the file. I want as well to repair bad syncs and this things (in here, the hdtv is a way of mess of lost frames and other dirties...)

Thanks again
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Will not work, your humax has recorded errored ts.
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I see...

So, there is nothing else capable to fix bad recorded files. Well, in fact it is not so bad as it could seem, but it's not good enough for me.

I'll see what I can do.

Tnx
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried MPEGStreamclip - even if it objects to the file click on "open anyway" It does have an error checking feature, not as good as ProjectX. BTW in ProjectX did you change any settings to suit HDTV file? Maybe if you post the log from MediaInfo of one of your HDTV files it might help.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by netmask56 View Post
    Have you tried MPEGStreamclip - even if it objects to the file click on "open anyway" It does have an error checking feature, not as good as ProjectX. BTW in ProjectX did you change any settings to suit HDTV file? Maybe if you post the log from MediaInfo of one of your HDTV files it might help.
    Hi
    well I am not aware of this MPEGStreamclip, but I'm afraid it won't work because the file contains a 1920x1080i MPEG4 AVC video stream. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll keep trying
    Quote Quote