VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

Your probably sick of this this qyestion, but here goes:- I'm looking to put a tv series on DVD, how do I do it? what progs do I need?? can I get 6 30mins on 1 dvd???

Thanks
    Fred Stevens
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks, (I think) ... I'm looking to put vobs file of old tv shows on 1 dvd, will this do the job, last time I asked I was just copying avi files to watch on hols
    Fred Stevens
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    We have guides you can look at. More info from you would have been helpful. For example, why do you have VOB files? Did you rip these from DVDs to a hard disk and now you want to make new DVDs from them? Assuming your VOB files are DVD compliant than any of a number of DVD authoring programs should be able to accept them. Your old post referenced by hech54 talks about you using DVD Shrink. That should be able to do it I think.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I have D/L'ed the show as an avi file from 'net and just wanted them on a dvd, but it takes so long to find the info on this site I thought someone could point me in the right direction, with ways to convert and put to dvd, as when file (vob) is made they all have the same name and I don't know if I can just change them...sorry for all the fuss, but I'm an old man who needs help
    Fred Stevens
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Try using ConvertXtoDVD.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    if u wanna do separate vobs from multiple sources then u can use convertX but the quality of its output in the last year or so leaves sumthin to be desired. Output is way to small for dvd quality. You can use, as have I, TMPG Authoring works..just browse to the folder where the vobs are, (adding seperate tracks) and choose the ones you want...after all that make the menu
    Quote Quote