VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I need help desperately!!! My Panasonic camera imports my videos on my pc as .cont files which no program, so far, supports. Please, please help. What do I do? I have all these videos sitting in my hard drive and I'd like to burn them to DVD. I tried using the HD writer, but, it took over 18 hours just to burn 13% of the video(s). I don't know how this all works, so please someone dumb it down for me. Thanks!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What model Panasonic camera?
    What kind of video? High Definition?
    If a device produces proprietary files, then logic says it should come with its own software for transferring. Is that this "HD Writer" app?
    When you say it took over 18 hours just to burn 13% of the video(s), how much play time does that account for?
    When you transfer HD video to (SD) DVD-Video, then everything needs to be converted, which is time consuming. No way around that.
    Quote Quote  
  3. A quick google search on the single piece of useful information you supplied seems to indicate that your cont file may not actually be video.

In addition to the questions already asked, what type of computer, software, connecton to pc, etc.

You have managed to communicate that you have somehow screwed up. Failing to give specific, useful information would be your second one. Now, try identifying your camera, software, methods, all files transfered, file size data, and other basics and you might actually get a useful answer.
    Quote Quote