VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have 1on1 copy of Blu-ray disc in HDD. How can I remove audio tracks from it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    tsMuxeR is one way, assuming you want to eliminate unwanted audio tracks. It gives you a list of what's on the BD and you can remove most tracks, audio, video, subs, and create a new file. No re-encoding or quality loss.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    tsMuxeR is one way, assuming you want to eliminate unwanted audio tracks. It gives you a list of what's on the BD and you can remove most tracks, audio, video, subs, and create a new file. No re-encoding or quality loss.
    How do I load the filestructure to tsMuxer?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use the 'Add' button under the 'Input' header. I open the largest .m2ts file in BDMV>STREAM. Use Details view in Windows and click the 'Size' header to bring it to the top. Most main movie .m2ts files are about 15 - 40GB, so easy to find. If you're not sure or if the main movie is split among several .m2ts files, use BDInfo and it will tell you the main movie .m2ts file(s) .

With tsMuxeR, you can remove the audio and subs (Presentation Graphics), then just hit 'Start Muxing' at the bottom. Leave all the other settings at default most times. It's very fast. Make sure you look at the languages listed so you keep the correct ones.
    Quote Quote  
  5. My BD has 83 .m2ts files, and everyone should be included. Used BDinfo to check main file, and it says 00006.m2ts file is index 1, this is the main file?

Tried to add that file to tsmuxer but it only muxes that file only.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You could use a program like multiAVCHD, which basically uses tsmuxer for this, but has many options in a gui so you can reauthor the BD how you want it. I use it to remove unwanted video content, like trailers you're forced to watch.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by jiopi View Post
    My BD has 83 .m2ts files, and everyone should be included. Used BDinfo to check main file, and it says 00006.m2ts file is index 1, this is the main file?

Tried to add that file to tsmuxer but it only muxes that file only.
    BDInfo will identify the main movie (look for the longest runtime) and show you which playlist file to select. Go to the PLAYLIST folder and select it (probably the 00006.mpls file). Then everything pertaining to the main movie will load, i.e. the video, audio, subs, chapters.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by fritzi93 View Post
    BDInfo will identify the main movie (look for the longest runtime) and show you which playlist file to select. Go to the PLAYLIST folder and select it (probably the 00006.mpls file). Then everything pertaining to the main movie will load, i.e. the video, audio, subs, chapters.
    Thanks, that loaded every .m2ts file. Tried to mux, but it joined every .m2ts file to one file. How can I keep them separated?
    Quote Quote  
  9. That's how it works when you do movie-only with tsMuxer, it outputs a single *.m2ts file. No trailers or junk, and you can still deselect audio and sub tracks. If that doesn't serve your purpose, you need to use something like multiAVCHD or BDEdit then.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  10. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Choose demux in tsmuxer and deselect the video and pgs and just keep audio checked and demux after you load in the right playlist.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Choose demux in tsmuxer and deselect the video and pgs and just keep audio checked and demux after you load in the right playlist.
    Correct me if I got it wrong but basically you can select audio files and subs that you don't want and select demux. That will get rid of these files but keep everything else untouched?
    Quote Quote