VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi. When i insert a media in the timeline, i only get three preview thumbs. One at the beginning, one in the middle and one at the end. How can i change that so i get preview thumbs all the way along the timeline?

Using Sony Vegas Studio Platinum 10.

Would greatly appreciate some help!
    Quote Quote  
  2. In the pro version it's options=> preferences=> video => thumbnails => all . Not sure about the studio version
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I changed your title to match your subject. You may get more answers that way.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    FYI, when you generate all the frames, you take a performance hit, and to get down to the frame level makes you scrub the timeline, so you might as well just keep it heads,middle,tail and scrub the preview window instead, then drill down to the section you want to edit.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks for the help people
    I'll try to find the setting there, but i think i've looked there allready, couldnt find anything in the help-files about thumbnails either..
    I've just got mye work-computer upgraded severly, so i hope it will be up for some quick frame-processing.
    Quote Quote  
  6. hey, i did what you said "poisondeathray", and i found it! thank you again for the help everyone.
    Quote Quote