VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i have got some dvd movie files which is of very small duration of about 5 minutes. i have converted these from mp4 files to dvd format only to burn them in a dvd .(352*288,1200 kbps,4:3,@25 frames with 128 kbps joint stereo ,48 KHz). each file is about 80 MB. i would like to include around 50 files in one dvd. i want to get suggetions as to how can i accomplish the task. i dont want to burn the dvd as a data disk. instead it should be a movie disk.i would like to have a menu also with the the list of the files.any suggestions please.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Styler ? GUIForDVDAuthor ? Both are free.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Also try avstodvd and multiavchd - both also free.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. thanks for the suggestions. but it seems that the suggested programmes need other softwares to run(avisynth etc)
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    D/l avisynth,ffdshow,haali media splitter and then encode,most people here do that when told and have no problems after.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sumeshkri View Post
    thanks for the suggestions. but it seems that the suggested programmes need other softwares to run(avisynth etc)
    GfD doesn't, if you have already encoded the videos to DVD compliant MPEG and AC3 audio.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    AVStoDVD, the installer package, will include and install those extra packages if you
    don't already have them.
    Quote Quote